Day 12, 13 and 14 - Daily Dev Diary

I was contributing to open source a lot since past few days. Now, I am getting less time⏳ to write my Daily Dev Diary so, I will be noting down my experience/achievements/etc., in sticky notes, and will be writing the blog once a week. 
So, in the past few days, I have contributed to Coding Blocks open-source projects through BOSS'20 and learned some basics about writing dockerfiles and good practices related to it. Few links which I referred to regarding these topics have been shared in my previous post. Due to increased time spent in open-source contributions, I completely ignored the `DL with Python` blog📝 and assignment of that course. But was reminded about the assignment submission deadline by Jovian.ml so, I just started the assignment and my target is to at least complete the assignment and write the blog regarding this. And if I still get some time I will make progress in Udacity FSND.
Also, I was selected in GirlScript's `The Uplift Project`, let's see👀 what we get to learn from them.
So, today is Day 14(end of Week 2) of this Daily Dev Diary series and from now onwards the post name will be Week based so, the next post will be `Week 3 - Weekly Dev Diary`.
Stay Tuned, Stay Safe and Stay Home😷

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Science 

Learning Path for Deep Learning in 2019

Day 6 - Daily Dev Diaries