Day 11 - Daily Dev Diary

Today I gave my college exam very well and contributed to open source development. 
Also, I got rejected😕 by Facebook today for an internship I applied. But I got an interview call for a full-time Web Developer intern role from GCIDT. Hoping to get a positive➕ reply. I progressed in my Udacity course and I am to complete ASAP, so, that I can start my assignment of DL course.
Also, I tried contacting💬 the Django team/mentors regarding GSoD'20 which I am thinking to apply for.
So, tomorrow's target is to progress in the Udacity course and contribute to open source.

Here are some interesting blogs/articles which I found useful while dealing with an issue regarding rerunning of `npm install` command on every `docker build`.


  • StackOverflow question

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35774714/how-to-cache-the-run-npm-install-instruction-when-docker-build-a-dockerfile


  • Docker file best practices

https://docs.docker.com/develop/develop-images/dockerfile_best-practices/

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Science 

Learning Path for Deep Learning in 2019

Day 6 - Daily Dev Diaries