Day 6 - Daily Dev Diaries

So, today I was pretty much free from different small works I was having from the past 3 days, so I tried to complete the course on Datacamp as much as possible, also, made a lot of progress🏃‍♂️ in open source development. Although, I wasn't able to make any progress in the Udacity course.Although I might forget to mention yoga🧘‍♂️, form now on as it is now becoming my habit to do it on a daily basis. Also, today I got 2 rejection emails🥺:

  1. GirlScript Web Developer Internship
  2. Hewlett-Packard(HP) SDE intern
I will try to improve more on my skill-set. I also got to know about the competition, Code League, organized by Shopee, an MNC. But the sad part was that it is for a limited set of countries, and my country is not amongst them, so, can't participate😔.
Anyways, there are a lot of events organized worldwide, so, no issues😅.
Tomorrow's goal is to complete the Datacamp course as tomorrow is the last day of free week. And also, contribute to open source as and when I get bored😒 from doing a course on Datacamp continuously.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Science 

Learning Path for Deep Learning in 2019

Day 12, 13 and 14 - Daily Dev Diary