Day 7 - Daily Dev Diaries

Today was an awesome day, most of the time I was working open source contributions and while waiting for reviews I was working on progressing🏃‍♂️ in Datacamp course. Completed around 3 courses in the Data Scientist track today only but, unfortunately wasn't able to complete the track consisting of 26 courses and in a few hours⏰ the free week of Datacamp will be over. Also, a lot of my PR's got merged although there not large scale contributions but were some critical issues that I resolved. Tomorrow's target is to make progress in the Udacity course and complete my portfolio which is having placeholder texts and images waiting to be updated for more than a month now.😅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Science 

Learning Path for Deep Learning in 2019

Day 6 - Daily Dev Diaries