Day 5 - Daily Dev Diary(Delayed)

Due to a lot of community work I was unable to create this post on time. So, yesterday I was able to make progress🏃‍♂️ on Datacamp and successfully gave my college exam. Then, I started contributing to GSSOC'20 of which I am a participant but was 😔not able to contribute for the past 2 months. Going back to open source contributions after a long time felt great😍. I will try to contribute as much as possible in the coming days. Also, I got 🎉selected for LUSIP'20 and will start working on the tasks as when assigned. So, we are expanding Script Foundation Bangalore Chapter, want to join us? Apply here before 24th May 2020!
Tomorrow's target is to make progress in Datacamp and Udacity course, increase open source contributions, do work related to the community(Script Foundation).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Science 

Learning Path for Deep Learning in 2019

Day 6 - Daily Dev Diaries