Day 4 - Daily Dev Diary

So, today I woke🌇 early the same as yesterday and was done with my Yoga🧘‍♂️ and exercise for the day by around 🕗 8 am.
Got my Coursera PY4E specialization certificate, got to know that the Udacity Scholarship's Phase -2 in which I was not selected, one of the students whom I helped got selected and thanked me, it felt awwwesome😎. It made my day😊😇.


I was able to setup my Udacity Nanodegree's GitHub repo and progress in my Datacamp course. My college exam went well. And got to know about a lot of opportunities in the open-source world will try to seize max. as time permits.
In the evening, I came to know of a deadline to submit a college project and was able to successfully submit it before the deadline but that caused this delay in my today's post.
So, overall today was a productive day with lots of happy moments😌🤗.
Tomorrow's goal is to make progress on Datacamp and Udacity and give my college exam at around 4 or 5pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Science 

Learning Path for Deep Learning in 2019

Day 6 - Daily Dev Diaries