Day 2 - Daily Dev Diary

So, I was caught up in helping out my family members up till 11:30 am. But I managed to keep up my daily Yoga streak🧘‍♂️.
After that started studying and then started studying Data Cleaning from the DataCamp. In the evening took the #30_days_coding_challenge pledge🙏 on Udacity, to code for at least 30 minutes daily, with that in mind I started progressing🏃‍♂️ in my Nanodegree and learned details about ORMs🧅 and it's sub-parts like dialects, connection-tool, engine, etc.Built a basic "Hello World" app in Flask and was modifying it while learning from the instructor and suddenly this idea struck me that why not create a git repo for the Nanodegree and update my file there instead of creating new file each time I make a small change, this will increase my GitHub contributions also😉, so, I took a pause and ate dinner while watching a youtube video on 5 Habits of leaders or something like that. The main thing that struck me was the habit of waking up at 5am🕔.
So, only writing this post so early compared to yesterday as now I am going to sleep and will try my best to wake up early🌇 from tomorrow morning onwards.
Apart from all this, I was also able to download the Lens Studio so now I can participate in AR hackathon by Snapchat by creating some cool AR filters. Also, I came across an article on creating an online C compiler using Flask, which I am willing to try at the earliest.

Also, I want to confess that I felt a little bored while thinking of giving a CP(Competitive Programming) test so, I skipped Educational round on Codeforces and Kickstart altogether.
In the meantime, I am also waiting🙄 for Dr. Chuck to check my assignment so, that I can get my specialization certificate.
So, tomorrow's goal🥅 will be to at least setup the git repo with the all the code I wrote till now in the Nanodegree and give my college exam(yes, you heard it right, my college is still taking exams amidst the Corona pandemic😭)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Science 

Learning Path for Deep Learning in 2019

Day 6 - Daily Dev Diaries