Day 8, 9 and 10 - Daily Dev Diary

So, this is a combination of 3 days diaries. Actually, I didn't want to break my 7 days streak of blogging, but due to fatigue🥱 I was unable to do so.  So, I took this Sunday off and relaxed by sleeping early and waking up a bit late compared to other days.
So, in the past 2 days I majorly helped in family chores and household works. Also, I contributed to GSSoC'20 and open source as a whole. I also started 🏁 a course "Deep Learning with PyTorch: Zero to GANs" by Jovian.ml in collaboration with FreeCodeCamp. The first session of the course was on 23rd May at 09:00pm IST. It was a 2hr long lecture with an intro to PyTorch. The course will span over 6 weeks with 1 lecture each week and remaining week we will have to solve assignments and play around with what was taught and write our experience in a blog. So, I will be starting another blog series named "DL with PyTorch" for this course. I am really excited😍 about this course. Also, it was very disheartening🥺 to know that I was not selected in the 1st edition of MLH Fellowship in collab with GitHub. Also, I got a rejection😔 mail from Atlassian in which I applied for an internship. Amidst this much rejections I am continuously progressing🏃‍♂️ on my open source journey and increasing my score in GSSoC'20 and started contributing to BOSS'20(which is similar to GSoC, GSSoC, etc. but is organized by Coding Blocks). I hope🤩 to get selected in next edition of MLH Fellowship which is supposed to be out soon.
And again I have 1 college exam tomorrow, although this time at 11 🕚 in the morning.
So, tomorrow's target is to perform well in the exam, continue to contribute to open source and Deep Learning course. On a side note, Udacity's free month is about to end so, I might have to leave my Nanodegree in between😞.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data Science 

Learning Path for Deep Learning in 2019

Day 6 - Daily Dev Diaries